Forensic Context is a specialised consultancy providing independent expert advice and services in biological forensic evidence. We can review the forensic evidence, draw the findings together and provide a full interpretation as to what the results mean in the context of your client’s account.
• Extensive experience in all case types
• Acknowledged forensic experts in our specialist scientific fields
• Committed to providing an objective, high quality and timely service
• All reports are peer reviewed to ensure the best quality
• Free initial review and advice, directly from the expert
• Same day legal aid quotation, itemised to assist with your LAA application
"I was impressed with the speed of response to my initial request for a costs estimate. Kerri Allen's willingness to discuss our enquiry and to explore a range of outcomes and potential further lines of enquiry was particularly helpful in this case."
"Once again dealt with helpfully and expeditiously. Many thanks."
"Once again, my sincere thanks for all of your work on this one and your endless patience."
"It was not just a pleasure but an honour to work with someone as professional and efficient as you."
"Your integrity and professionalism in dealing with this case when it also involved my making quite serious criticisms of other scientific professionals ….. was beyond reproach."
"Kerri’s knowledge is second to none within her field and we will undoubtedly be instructing Forensic Context again in the future."
"Thank you so very much for all your help. You will certainly be the first person I contact the next time forensics are in issue!"